Christmas Cottage 

(circa 1864)
This early pioneer home was originally built three blocks from the Village, just south of St. George Blvd. on 200 East Street, where it stood for 120 years.  For over a decade it was abandoned and then, each October through February, the Gable House Restaurant next door (run for 25 years by the Andeline family) used it as a retail store to sell Christmas gifts and decorations.  Later slated for demolition, it was "rescued" and moved brick-by-brick to the Village where it was carefully reconstructed, renovated and modernized.  The "Christmas Cottage" name and theme remain, as evident in the living-room decor.

Green Gate Village Historic Inn

76 West Tabernacle

St. George, Utah 84770

800-350-6999

stay@greengatevillageinn.com

copyright 2013 Historic Village Properties, LLC